Enroll & Info
Admission is open to any child, but priority on our waiting list will be given to children of employees.
STEPS TO ENROLLMENT
- Tour the center, ask questions and make sure the program meets the needs of your family.
- Complete, sign and submit the Enrollment Packet found here with the registration fee.
- Sign Enrollment Contract before your child’s first day.
- Meet with the director to discuss your child’s individual needs. Your child will be given the opportunity to visit the classroom for three days to help with transitioning into a new environment.
- Infant Room – 6 weeks to 12 months
- Toddler A – 12 months to 24 months
- Toddler B – 24 months to 36 months
- 3K – three year olds
- Pre-Kindergarten – children must be four years old by September 1st.
To view your tuition account and/or pay online, click the button below.
The Center will be closed to observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (2 days)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day