As a taxpayer of the state of Georgia, you can redirect your taxes to The Methodist Home to help youth transitioning out of the foster care system. There is an annual cap of $20 million for donations received through the GA Fostering Success Act. When you participate, you receive a 100% tax credit to your state income tax bill for your donation. Click here for additional information.
Applying is Easy!
1. Apply Online
Log in or create an account at the Georgia Tax Center website.
- For detailed instructions, download the Qualified Foster Child Donations Credit Preapproval Instructions.
- Select The Methodist Home of the South GA Conference, Inc. as the Qualified Foster Child Support Organization (QFCSO) and complete the application.
- Once notified of approval, you will have 60 days to make your donation directly to The Methodist Home.
2. Mail Donation
- Checks made payable to The Methodist Home can be mailed to 304 Pierce Ave. Macon, GA 31204.
- The Methodist Home will mail you an acknowledgement letter and a Qualified Foster Child Donation Credit Letter of Confirmation form (Georgia Form IT-QFCD-FUND1) once your donation has been processed.
Contact The Methodist Home for any additional questions, (478) 751 -2800.