Current Career Opportunities
All Part Time and PRN positions are variable hour positions. The Methodist Home is a certified drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in applying for these positions please submit an internal application with your resume attached to Human Resources no later than close of business on the close date specified on the job posting.
The Methodist Home offers a diverse and professional work environment that allows employees to develop their career, as well as personally. We invest in employees through a dynamic training program that enhances individual skills and competencies. If you want to make a difference in the life of a child then The Methodist Home is your “Employer of Choice!”
To apply, read below to see which positions we have open. Note which campus and the position title — you will be asked that on the application. To find the proper application, please select the right campus below. Then, just fill in the blanks until you click “submit” Select the campus to which you would like to apply below.
- To apply for a position on our Macon campus, click here.
- To apply for a position on our Americus campus, click here.
- To apply for a position at one of our Columbus campuses, click here.
- To apply for a position on our St. Marys campus, click here.
- To apply for a position on our Valdosta campus, click here.